Thursday, April 27, 2017

#MUSIC: "Heaven On My Mind" by Forever James @4eversings #HeavenOnMyMind

She maybe be Nine years of age but her voice is so big and expressive. She is such a beauty to behold and the purity in her voice is bliss.

Forever James gives us a piece of her sentiments about heaven in her new song "Heaven On My Mind". The project had the services of the prolific Victor Okon as producer.

"I love to sing. I love to make music. I have a family that wants to see me do so much with music. I know that there is more to music than just the entertainment. I am about that more" - Forever James

Download the song and watch the video

https://t.co/W4OG5dceHX


Watch Video
Watch my new video heaven is on my mind - Forever James


Contact
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram : @4eversings
Phone : +234 803 8778 408

No comments:

Post a Comment